This easy keto Avocado Shrimp Ceviche Salad is perfect as an appetizer or light lunch! It can be served on top of a bed of greens or with keto tortilla chips for an easy snack.
Nutritional values (per serving)
|of which Saturated||2.5||grams|
|Magnesium||64||mg (16% RDA)|
|Potassium||703||mg (35% EMR)|
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (11%), protein (29%), fat (60%)
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 12 oz cooked shrimp, chopped (340 g)
- ¼ cup lime juice (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (30 ml)
- 2 medium avocados, diced (250 g/ 8.8 oz)
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (14 g/ 0.5 oz)
- ½ red onion, diced (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- ½ cucumber, diced (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- handful of cilantro, minced
- 1 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- Optional: serve on top of crispy lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Chill 2 hours before serving.
- Store in an airtight container chilled for up to 2 days.